Information on Contract Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on Contract Status

Has there been any discussion or interest in adding a tab to Playerlink with the player's contractual status? There are times it would be helpful to quickly reference when their current contract expires, for younger players where they are in arbitration eligibility, etc. Right now, I go over the Baseball Reference for that information.
    \"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.\"
    Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

I have cotts book marked. They make it beyond easy for you. Especially if you go to the team spreadsheet.

Comment

Thanks, that is a great and informative layout.
      \"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.\"
      Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

Comment

While I'd love for HQ to be everyone's one-stop shop for all needs, including contract status... there's no easy way to get contract info short of collecting by hand, and that's a lot of work that I'd rather not have our team doing... and fact is Cots' does it so well for free that it's kind of pointless to try and compete with them on it.

Comment

I know a lot HQ loyalists also subscribe to Rotowire - they have contract info on their player page too.

Comment

Working...
          X