Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

an improvement I would like to see in the depth charts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an improvement I would like to see in the depth charts.

Handiness of the pitcher and batter without have to click each one name to find out. For instance, I would like to be able to look at the Houston team and see how many lefties they have just by looking at their depth chart. It seems easy to do? thx,

I do know I can go to stat and proj...team...and and have all the batters...still would love them in depth charts too.
    g
    not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
    1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Good idea. We've got a bit of a tech backlog now, but will see if we can add this sometime soon.

Comment

ty ray....not in a hurry....have stats and proj solution...but appreciate when time comes.

g
      not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
      1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

+1
        NL only, auction,11 owners, traditional 5x5 keeper, 14/9 roster, $260, 1050 innings, 10 player reserve, 30%-40% inflation, 30th year of league, $50 FAAB.

Comment

Working...
        X