Player Projections: Batters CSV file no longer includes player ID/MLBAMID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Projections: Batters CSV file no longer includes player ID/MLBAMID

As the title says: For some reason the latest CSV files for batters do not have the PlayerID and MLBAMID columns (usually in Columns A and B).
    (The pitcher csv file -does- include these columns).

To have this happen the day before opening day is...frustrating. I use the MLBAM ID in particular as the unique key that runs my spreadsheets (since it's a unique identifier for the player regardless of what data set I'm using).

Please add these columns back!

Thank you.
    15yr home league
    12-team 5x5 roto keeper
    2012: 1st, 2013: 2nd
    2014: 3rd 2015: Don't ask

Sorry, that was unintentional. We've been tinkering with that page to try and resolve some download issues.

It looks like MLBAM ID is still in the "Proj+YTD" version... you can temporarily grab it from there and merge that back into the sheet where it's missing. We'll get it added back ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Thank you!
        15yr home league
        12-team 5x5 roto keeper
        2012: 1st, 2013: 2nd
        2014: 3rd 2015: Don't ask

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Fixed.
          Not exactly fixed, now the pitchers are missing the IDs

Comment

Was fixed yesterday, broken again today.

Which pitcher file specifically are you looking at?

Comment

Thank you for the response. I am looking at the Excel file entitled Pitching_ML_P. As of now, the file still lacks the IDs

Comment

Yes, I think that one and the NL Batter projections files are the problems today. We're working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                  Yes, I think that one and the NL Batter projections files are the problems today. We're working on it.
                  It remains an issue today. Any ETA? One other request, could you include the IDs for the Korean players as well?

Comment

The Korean IDs should be popping in as each plays their first game.

I'll check with our tech guys on this tonight. Hopefully resolved by morning. Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                    X