Vince Velasquez Projection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Velasquez Projection

He won the #5 starter job but is only projected for 5 wins (152 IP). The win total seems low. Or are the Phillies that bad?

The Phils are bad, but he probably needs more decisions there. 5 lossses bothers me more than 5 wins.

I'll fix in next update. Thanks for flagging.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      The Phils are bad, but he probably needs more decisions there. 5 lossses bothers me more than 5 wins.

I'll fix in next update. Thanks for flagging.
      I also upped his inning projection this morning.
      "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Phil, Ray,

Thanks for the update. As a rule, how fast should we expect an update to occur when PT makes an adjustment? Couple of other recent changes, Karns, Kim, Hahn
        20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

PT changes occur throughout the day, then get picked up in the morning projections run (done by 8am).

This time of year, I'll frequently run projections again in the afternoon or evening to process changes in a more timely fashion.

Comment

Hi Ray - I benched Velasquez in his first start but will play him moving forward. Between him and DeScalfani as my last starter who do you like? 8x8 league that counts quality starts, strikeout to walk ratio, and holds. Rest of rotation is Kershaw, Jose Fernandez, Shields, McHugh and Hammel. Don't have the innings limit for seven starters and need the roster spot for a second set up man. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Iron Condor

Comment

Working...
            X