Baseball HQ Major Leagues Batting Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball HQ Major Leagues Batting Projections

Is there a glossary for this? For instance what is MM and Code?

Thanks

You can find this at the bottom of each BaseballHQ.com page at the Education link.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I'm not finding it under any of those links. Although a great page for a newbie like me, so thanks.

Comment

At the top of the page, you can click on links to see the rest of the glossary. For example, the "C-K" link will show terms that begin with those letters of the alphabet.

MM=Mayberry Method.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

thanks

Comment

Where does it explain the alpha part of the MM CODE?

Comment

It's under Mayberry Method, about halfway down this page: http://www.baseballhq.com/glossary-l-o
              "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by mferrara78 View Post
                Where does it explain the alpha part of the MM CODE?
                What you really need to do is pour yourself a large cup of coffee, grab a slice of cake and go here:

Settle back and read the 14 articles from that page that explain the concept of Mayberry and how it has developed over the years.

You will eventually arrive at the 2015 MM/P3 integration article ( http://www.baseballhq.com/content/fa...and-portfolio3 ) which I use as the basis of my drafting. Yes, you could go to it immediately but what's the rush?

Comment

wow. just spent the last three days reading this. so much information.

Comment

Working...
                  X