No announcement yet.

RotoPass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Dan asked is basically what I was asking....

So, we don't have to give up the Gold4 membership to join RotoPass??

The way things read, it is like that is automatic...join rotopass, and that is the only way you can get to HQ...or keep the Gold4 membership and don't do rotopass...

So, if we do keep the Gold4 membership and pay the $70 upgrade price for a yr of Rotopass, can we re-up with rotopass next yr at the same $70 or is this a one time deal and in the future whether or not I keep the Gold4, rotopass will be $149 (assuming no rate increase)...

Thanks,
    jj

Comment

Yes, the upgrade price of $70 is a one-time deal, which gives you access to the other five sites and Baseball HQ through next August. Then you become a part of THEIR system and will be renewed at the $149 rate in subsequent years.

Whatever you decide to do with your GOLD4 plan is separate.

RON@HQ

Comment

Ron, Just one last question. Will signing up for Roto Pass over ride my current membership or do people have to cancel current membership if they don't mind not getting the Forums? Thanks, Dan V.

Comment

Here's the rub... The special subscriber rate is set with the assumption that you are a Baseball HQ subscriber. That's the benefit you get as a BHQ subscriber. It's an UPGRADE price, not a replacement price. If you cancel your Baseball HQ subscription, you technically no longer qualify for that rate. You'd have to pay the full $149.99 for access through next August. So, there is more at play here.

That said, if you still chose that route, you WOULD have to cancel your Baseball HQ subscription.

RON@HQ

Comment

Sorry to keep asking these questions but I need to ask one more. I"m still unclear about one thing. If I sign up for Roto Pass do I automatically lose my Gold4 membership? How can I get it back if I do lose it? Thanks, Dan V.

Comment

When you sign up for RotoPass, your current GOLD4 membership will continue through September 30, then will end. You will not be renewed, or charged. If you want it back, just resubscribe.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X