Straight Draft Guide-Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Draft Guide-Updates?

Looking at the straight draft guide I see that Darvish is off the lists (although the severity of his injury wasn't yet known on March 6) but Stroman is still on. That makes me think that the guide has been updated since it came out, but not since March 10. Is that right? Are there plans to update it once or more between now and opening day to account for injuries, changes in playing time outlook, etc.?
    BERSMR in Dallas

Yes, it was updated on Mar 10 as noted on the SDG page, and will be updated each week til Opening Day.

Comment

Pretty good sleuthing on my part considering I managed to miss the statement that it had been updated right in front of me. Thanks.
      BERSMR in Dallas

Comment

Looping back on this: Ray, should I be reading your #2 to mean that the April 1 update was the last one? I have one draft next week and another the week afterwards, so I'm trying to plan ahead. Thanks.

Comment

We can do another update next week for late drafters... it's not a big deal at all, we have most of the chart generation automated. Post here mid-next week to remind me.

Comment

Working...
          X