Custom R$ Values Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom R$ Values Help Needed

I apologize if this has been answered before (I think it probably has been), but when are the Custom R$ Values updated each week?

I just tried to use the Custom R$ feature (Friday evening), and it has not been updated to reflect this week's projection changes. The MACK Engine has the updated projections, but the Custom R$ doesn't.

For example: According to Custom R$, Corey Patterson is still projected to have over 200+ AB (Obviously not updated), and the MACK engine correctly projects him for 0 AB.

I have a few potential trades brewing and want to be armed with the latest BBHQ info before I make my decisions...So, if anyone can help me out and let me know when the Custom R$ projections will be updated, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

GZ

It's supposed to be updated about the same time Friday's weekly updates go up (around noon on Friday). TQ Stats is sent the projections on Thursday night (by HQ) and occasionally you'll see them updated then.

Anyway, it's now Saturday and TQ Stats is very late. They deserve a lashing. I sent an email to HQ's customer service around 1:30 PM that the Custom Roto Values have yet to be updated and to notify TQ Stats about this. I hope they do. I use the Custom Roto Values religiously...every week.

Comment

Just sent a second reminder note to TQ. Sorrry about the delay.

RON@HQ

Comment

Thanks to the both of you for the quick responses.

GZ

Comment

Working...
        X