First Pitch Forums - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch Forums - 2015

I haven't seen any announcements regarding the First Pitch Forums yet. It seems they're usually up by now. Are they happening this year?

Yes, they are happening this year. About a month ago I got an internal email stating they were still booking hotels for the Forums, and I've no idea what stage that is at by now. I'm sure we'll be seeing an announcement quite soon. I won't state dates since that might have changed, but it was very much like what you're used to in terms of the tentative dates and locations listed in that email.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Ray mentioned the dates here.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I assumed it was the spring series in question.
        MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

It was -- the Spring Series. Thanks -- I"ll keep watching for them.

Comment

Dates better be set -- cause my travel plans are

Sat, Feb 28 Chicago
            Sun, Mar 1 Cincinnati

Fri, Mar 6 Balt/DC
            Sat, Mar 7 NYC/NJ
            Sun, Mar 8 Boston

Sat, Mar 14 Los Angeles
            Sun, Mar 15 San Francisco

Comment

Yeah, we'll get the site updated with these dates soon. I'm just finalizing the last of the hotel arrangements this week, and didn't want to open signups until I could specify the exact venue in each city. But that will be done as of tomorrow.

Comment

Great news since I was fearful the First Pitch forums weren't happening this year. See you in LA.

Comment

I've added all the links to the home page today... see the right side of the home page. The signup/shopping cart links aren't enabled yet, but I'll add those early next week.

Comment

Dang. Looks like the schedule's not going to work out for me this year. Too bad. It's always fun putting forum names with genuine faces.
                    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Working...
                    X