2015 Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Projections

Hello - Do you have an idea which day the 2015 projections will be posted? Thank you.

This week. We're almost ready.

Comment

Will there be a post once it's live?
      "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
      Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
      28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
      Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Of course

Small chance they go up tonight. More likely tomorrow. I'll start a new thread for comments once they are up. As always, first batch is very preliminary. I've been validating the data offline, but that's not as good as testing thru the site.

Comment

Great news. I'm itching to run the CDG with '15 projections. Really helps with winter trading.

Comment

we are having an expansion draft in my AL Only league and have to freeze 10 players by tomorrow, so this is great news. Even better if it ends up live tonight. I'm on the West Coast... I'll be waiting.. ha
            My team: 10-Team AL-Only Keeper: 5x5 (OBP & K-BB)

Comment

Update: they won't be up tonight. I reviewed the inputs again and believe they're ready to go. All I have to do is push the button. But I'm not going to do it now... I want to be in a position to react quickly and do some initial cleanup as needed, and I'm too fried to get into that tonight.

Tomorrow...

Comment

Sounds good Ray - Thanks for the update.

I'll get my email/list ready to go tonight and check back in tomorrow A.M. with my fingers crossed!
                My team: 10-Team AL-Only Keeper: 5x5 (OBP & K-BB)

Comment

Thank you Ray. Really looking for the first preliminary pass. It will be an early Christmas present.

Comment

The projections are out and the market is up. It is a really good day. Thank you Ray - you are the best.

Comment

If only I had the power to move the market...

Comment

Thanks - been waiting for this. One big error I see is positional eligibility needs to be cleaned up as many are incorrect (Mauer, Betts, ...)

Comment

Yup, working on pos elig.

Comment

All batters have '0' Mayberry score for batting average.

Comment

Yes, we added the new Mayberry formulas (see Forecaster intro for details) to the site last night. I think we just need a full projections re-run to get those zeroes to go away. I'll do that today.

Position eligibility is correct now.

Comment

Working...
                              X