Starting Pitcher Report Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Pitcher Report Request

Once a day is done, can we please have that day's report removed from the home page? It's 9 PM ET on Monday and Sunday's report is still up. I wasted time clicking on it (and waiting for it to load on my phone) this afternoon as there's no way to tell what day it is for without doing so.

It would also be nice to have a way to access the current report directly from the home page other than the slide show (which I HATE. . who needs pretty pictures? Waste of time to click through them all.)
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Are we talking about the Matchup column with best/worst sp choices, or the report with the scores? For the latter, go to Teams/Probable pitchers on the top menu. There are convenient links for Today and Tomorrow.

For the column, the next days edition is available in the slide show by 10pm et nearly every night.

Comment

I found the easiest way is to use the "Tuesday" tab to see Tuesday's matchup column (that's what I was talking about).

FWIW, the link to Sunday's column is still there on the home screen. It's Tuesday!
      John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Originally posted by Astros34 View Post
        I found the easiest way is to use the "Tuesday" tab to see Tuesday's matchup column (that's what I was talking about).

FWIW, the link to Sunday's column is still there on the home screen. It's Tuesday!
        Where exactly are you seeing that link?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Where exactly are you seeing that link?
          Home page under "premium articles." It says: "DAILY MATCHUPS: Streaking Sanchez a solid." I've rarely used the top menus but I'll try that for the matchup report. I find the column to be of the most help; I picked up Norris to start last night based on it! Thanks!
          John

Comment

Yeah, the way the articles age on the front page... new content every day goes into the slideshow, then it trickles down into either the "Premium Articles" or "Free Articles" section as appropriate. Since new articles every day appear in the slideshow first, it's a safe bet that anything under "Premium" or "Free" is at least a day old, sometimes two.

Comment

Working...
            X