R$ and 5v5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R$ and 5v5

I've looked everywhere, but could someone please explain to me the difference between the dollar values on the playerlink for R$ and 5v5? They are usually pretty close but there are some notable differences.

Also, when reading actual to date R$ and 5v5 amounts I'm assuming this deals with stats that are paced for the entire year? For example, for actual to date some of my hitters are in the $20's but considering only 10% of the season is done it is impossible for any of them to have actually achieved that value; is this basically saying "what they've done so far is on pace to achieve this dollar amount?"

Thank you!

R$ is 4x4 value, 5x5 is (obv) 5x5.

The YTD values are not determined by a pace, they are determined by assessing what the stat line is worth in the pool of stats so far this year in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      R$ is 4x4 value, 5x5 is (obv) 5x5.

The YTD values are not determined by a pace, they are determined by assessing what the stat line is worth in the pool of stats so far this year in the league.
      Thanks Ray

Comment

I know this has been mentioned in articles before, but if I recall, the 4x4 is for 12-team Only leagues. Is 5x5 for 15 team Mixed (my recollection) or for 12-team Only leagues?
        10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
        C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Comment

The 5x5 dollar figures are also for 12-team AL- or NL-only leagues. The 12$ and 15$ figures are for 12- and 15-team mixed leagues using 5x5 scoring.
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Can I get some additional clarification on the YTD dollar values? Are you saying that the YTD values are determined by taking $260 (per team) times 12 teams = $3120 total dollars available and then dividing this amount among all the players that have accrued value so far this season?

Comment

Yes, that's essentially it.

Comment

Working...
              X