Ryan Freel and MACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Freel and MACK

Ryan Freel doesn't appear in any MACK searches I do at 3B and 2B. Any reason why this is the case?
    Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
    -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
    -- Robert California

Not an expert on Mack, but I'd guess he's listed as an outfielder, since that was the only position at which he was eligible (at least in most leagues) at the start of the season, and remains the place he has played the most since the start of the season.
    "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. MACK would be a much more useful tool if it was a little more flexible in that regard. It's easy to disregard a guy on a list that doesn't qualify in your league. It's tough to think of all the guys that don't show up on a search that do qualify in your league.
      Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
      -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
      -- Robert California

Comment

Working...
      X