Older columns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older columns

Right now I can find (for example) several columns under the skills tab for SP. But there have been a bunch more written, which have cycled off the site. Same for RPs, same for batters.

So how do I find these older columns. They really are not that old, and are useful. And my auction is tomorrow. I would really like to review those columns.

How do I find them?

Thanks!
    AL 5x5 10 Team

Go to top menu, choose the "more" link under whatever topic you want to read ("starting pitcher bg" for instance). The resulting page should have the last six columns in the category, plus multiple pages you can scroll back through.

Clicking the column heading on the top nav bar should have the same effect.

Note that nothing ages off the site anymore. Everything we have posted since the new site when live three years ago is still present via the method above.

Comment

You rock, Ray. Thank you.
      AL 5x5 10 Team

Comment

Ray,

I was able to access the older content, but it turns out not easily. It is not possible at all using safari--something that would make my life easier were you able to address it, since I access BBHQ now almost entirely via my ipad. It is possible via Firefox and IExp, but only with difficulty. The problem is that the top menu times out, on what seems to be a one second delay. So to access the "more" menu, one has to be very fast.

Just FYI.

Not complaining, but a fix would be lovely
        AL 5x5 10 Team

Comment

Yes, I'm aware that is particularly clunky on the iPad. Working on fixing it.

Comment

Working...
          X