Import to MACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import to MACK

Is there an easy way to set up my team in MACK? I have a csv file with all the keepers in my league, but it seems like I need to input each player individually. Am I missing something? Thanks.

(note: our league info is run on CBSSportsline)

John

We don't currently have import capability. It's on the wish list.

Comment

OK, thanks. Wish it wasn't so.

Comment

I thought a new version of MACK was being released? Is this project shelved?
        18 team H2H Hybrid-Dynasty League - 6x6 R,RBI,HR,AVG,SB,BB/W,K,ERA,WHIP,SV,HLD
        $100M Salary Cap - Salaries change yearly based on performance

Comment

Originally posted by HiTest View Post
          I thought a new version of MACK was being released? Is this project shelved?
          Not shelved, just no firm dates. We ended up diverting tech resources for a bunch of the relatively quick wins we got this preseason: ADPs, Scoresheet integration, MLBAM IDs, First Pitch video, etc. MACK will be a much bigger project, so it will need uninterrupted time.

Comment

All good moves. Looking forward to the new MACK
            18 team H2H Hybrid-Dynasty League - 6x6 R,RBI,HR,AVG,SB,BB/W,K,ERA,WHIP,SV,HLD
            $100M Salary Cap - Salaries change yearly based on performance

Comment

I have set up two teams in my MACK....is there any way that I can compare them on one page? ( I know I can look at each individual team...but trying to find out if I can set my league up in the Mack and compare my team to the leagues teams in one single format?)

thx
              G
              not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
              1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Reports are all by team only. Dump both to Excel and merge there.

Comment

I HAVE IMPORTED ALL OF THE TEAMS IN MY LEAGUE INTO MACK. (ALL OF THE PLAYERS AND ALL 12 TEAMS)

HOW DO I KNOW WHERE I RANK?

THX,
                  g
                  1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

Comment

Originally posted by greg View Post
                    I HAVE IMPORTED ALL OF THE TEAMS IN MY LEAGUE INTO MACK. (ALL OF THE PLAYERS AND ALL 12 TEAMS)

HOW DO I KNOW WHERE I RANK?

THX,
                    g
                    Stop shouting!
                    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

lol just not a good typist...and sometimes it seems the site lower cased it for me...or I thought it did.
                      anwway, how can you tell how Mack thinks you will do in your league...

g

Comment

Working...
                      X