Custom Draft Guide Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide Help

I am a new subscriber to BaseballHQ and plan on using the projections for my 3 leagues in 2014 after having used a couple of other sites in year's past. My only concern is with how I set-up the CDG to account for one of our scoring settings. It is a 16-team 5x5 roto league where we double-weight 6 of the categories (ERA, WHIP, Ks, OBP, HR and Runs). In other words, the top team in these catgories gets 32 points, while the top team in the other 4 catgeories gets the standard 16 points. Is there a way I can set the CDG to account for this? If not, a player like Choo (to beat a dead horse one more time) and his OBP is undervalued.

Thank you.

There is a category weighting option in the CDG. It defaults to '1', just change it to two for these categories.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      There is a category weighting option in the CDG. It defaults to '1', just change it to two for these categories.
      Thank you - that's what I guessed, but wanted to be sure. Going to take advantage of a slow day at work to start building my draft spreadsheets.

Comment

Keep in mind that the projections keep changing, although less frequently during this time of the season. You'll want to update your draft spreadsheets shortly before your drafts occur.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
        X