Renewal info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal info

I realize this is probably the wrong forum for this question. But, the site will not permit a "contact us" e mail. How do I find the status of my subscription and what the charge on my credit card includes? Thank you.
    Rbbl

You can at least find out when your subscription expires by going to www.baseballhq.com, make sure you are logged in, click on "My Account on the right side underneath the Welcome message, and then look at the bottom of that page. I think that's right -- it's possible that I'm seeing a slightly different configuration that you see because I'm one of the @HQ guys. There's also a "contact us" link at the bottom of the subscriber home page.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I'll see what's up with the 'contact us' page. Sorry about that.

As Michael says, we've definitely added more tools to that right-rail area. There's a new "account information" link there, as well as a mechanism to update your billing info.

Comment

Michael,

Thanks for the response. After selecting "My Account", I get a page which summarizes my "Personal Information", "History" & "Subscription Information". No where does it indicate I have a Gold4 membership, which I think I have. Also, it says I have been a member for "1year 37 months" & I think I have been a member since 2003. It also indicates I have an "annual subscription" & it is "active". No where does it indicate my renewal has been paid and what the charge for renewal cost($122.51 on my credit card) was & for what products.

Can you tell me what is included for the $122.51? I thought my charge was $89.

Thank you.
        Rbbl

Comment

Thank you Ray,

When I click "Account information", I get a screen that explains the fee is $89 and to click below if I want to cancel. It also includes another link to other products. Frankly, I am confused.
          Rbbl

Comment

Sending you a PM, rbbl...

Comment

rbbl, I'll defer to Ray on this one.
              "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I actually had the same question myself. Looked at my online statement today and the BHQ charge was $151.03? I'm aware it's the most craziest time of the year, but if I could get someone to have a look at my account as well, that would be awesome.
                2020 Leagues
                HQ Forums Dynasty League [One-Season Only]
                CoronaDynasty
                Baseball 365 Draft & Hold 5

Comment

Sending you a PM too, Dustin.

Comment

I am glad I saw this thread and read it....I didn't even think about it, but my credit card was billed $150.38, which doesn't add up for the Forecaster, Analyst and site subcription....but it is $.75 cheaper than Dustin was billed.

Thanks
                    We learned more from a three minute record baby than we ever learned in school.......
                    Poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king, and a king ain't satisfied till he rules everything...Bruce Springsteen

http://www.multiplemyeloma.org/

Peeking Ducks GMRL 12 tm auction AL 5X5 (S+H) 40 man rosters since 1986. GMRL Champion 2017, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2000, 1999, 1993

Comment

The difference is tax, which varies by your billing address. Let me know if you need the full breakdown, and I'll get it to you when I get back from FPAZ.

Comment

Just wondering if an "official" date has been set for when the pdf files for the Forecaster will be sent out.
                        Also, is there any way (on the website) to make CERTAIN that we're signed up to receive the Forecaster, the minor league book, and so forth? When I click on "My Account" is simply says Active and then Annual Subscription. Thanks.

Comment

No official date beyond "next week". As for your acct, we are working on putting that info up for you. In the meantime, contact customer service.

Comment

I couldn't be more excited for the PDF!
                            The P.L.A.N.

Comment

Working...
                            X