A suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion

Leverage Index is not discussed or summarized in the Toolkit. Given its importance as a leading indicator for analysis of bull pens, maybe it should be? Just a thought . . .

All best,
    Kevin
    AL 5x5 10 Team

Agree that LI isn't utilized enough. What do you mean by Toolkit, though?

Comment

It is under the education tab--forecaster's toolkit, I think. Isn't that the place to go to find an explanation of a term?
      AL 5x5 10 Team

Comment

Yes, Toolbox. And the Glossary. I've got cleanup to do in both areas this winter.

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work, Ray. Just trying to be constructive. The site is very good as is. This is just incremental tweaking at the margins.
          AL 5x5 10 Team

Comment

I totally understand. I didn't take it as anything other than constructive. It's always very helpful to hear about gaps in your usage experiences. Even some of the clumsy workarounds or esoteric layout placements become secondary to us staffers after a while. Don't ever hesitate to point out stuff like this.

One of the things we were just talking about internally this week is a re-work of the TeamLink pages. Seems like adding LevIndex there would be a natural fit.

Comment

Working...
            X