Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MACK--League Standings Points Projection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK--League Standings Points Projection?

Some time ago, there was talk about enhancing MACK by adding a projection for the league as a whole. Right now, I can get projections for individual teams, but have to calculate how the league scoring categories shake out by hand. Since MACK can be set up to include all the teams in a league, it should be easy enough to automate what is now a moderately tedious task.

For example, in a tight race, Miguel Cabrera gets traded from one team to another. It is often a useful thing to figure out if I have to respond to that deal--and if I want to know that, I need to know the impact that a deal has on the league's standings. Because it is fairly time consuming to run all of the projections for every team in the league, and then copy out the projections for each of the scoring categories, and then tot up the points earned by each team for each category, I tend not to do that, but rather to make an assessment by the seat of my pants.

So it would be a very useful enhancement, at least for me, if MACK could do that for me.

Just a thought
    AL 5x5 10 Team

Yes, we have had this in the plans for a long time, and that's a bad thing in that I've been promising it forever. We're currently scoping out a wider-scope MACK facelift, and this is on the table as part of that effort. So, we haven't forgotten about it... definitely agree that it would be a very useful tool to have in our arsenal.

Comment

Working...
    X