Comparing players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing players

I searched around, but I haven't found what I am looking for. Is there an easy way to do a compare of two or three players stats-projections? I will go into Player Link and look up a couple of players to compare current stats as well as projections. I know I could download the file, add a column and do a sort on a the players that I want to look at, but I wondered about having a way to do this without that manipulation. This would be helpful for use with a phone or tablet, where you may not have the file manipulation capability.

I don't know if anyone else has ever asked for this or thought about it.....I think it would be useful.

Thanks
    We learned more from a three minute record baby than we ever learned in school.......
    Poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king, and a king ain't satisfied till he rules everything...Bruce Springsteen

http://www.multiplemyeloma.org/

Peeking Ducks GMRL 12 tm auction AL 5X5 (S+H) 40 man rosters since 1986. GMRL Champion 2017, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2000, 1999, 1993

I use the MACK tracker for this. I create a team called "scout" and add players to it. I can then run the reports to compare current and projected stats for each player on the team. It should work fine on a pad. I don't know how frequently BaseballHQ updates the projections though.

Comment

Originally posted by botch View Post
      I use the MACK tracker for this. I create a team called "scout" and add players to it. I can then run the reports to compare current and projected stats for each player on the team. It should work fine on a pad. I don't know how frequently BaseballHQ updates the projections though.
      Yup, this is the best way to compare players. And we update the projections every day.

Comment

Working...
      X