Weekly Speculator Column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Speculator Column

Not seeing this week's Speculator. Is this a "bye" week of sorts?
    Thank you BHQ =D

Not a bye week, just delayed. Number of reasons... A bit distracted by the bombing, sick baby at home, etc.

All is fine, just missed my normal submission deadline. Hoping to have it on the site tomorrow.

Thanks for asking!

Comment

Oh shoot. Hope the baby is feeling better! I got a 17month old with an ear infection so I can relate.
      Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

Oh, funny. Ours are 17-month old twins. Only one sick so far, thankfully.

I filed the column last night, but missed editorial deadline. It'll run tomorrow.
        Last edited by RAY@HQ; 04-20-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

I filed the column last night, but missed editorial deadline. It'll run tomorrow.
          Thanks Ray. As usual, your work is da bomb.

TWINS?!?!?! Double the work! But also...double the awesome. Congrats man.
          Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
            Only one sick?! Our twins are 5 years old and still insist on sharing their illness. It's fun having one sick at a time and then having it passed back and forth for days on end in a twisted game of hot potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverdome View Post
              Only one sick?! Our twins are 5 years old and still insist on sharing their illness. It's fun having one sick at a time and then having it passed back and forth for days on end in a twisted game of hot potato.
              Yeah, we're basically checking every hour on the 2nd one, waiting for her to get it.

TWINS?!?!?! Double the work! But also...double the awesome. Congrats man.
              Funny, it's all your perspective. Guy I went to college with has twins about the same age as mine, and just posted on Facebook that he's having *another* set of twins. I almost fainted on his behalf. Can't even imagine doubling down again.

Comment

As someone who now has a single (3 weeks old) in addition to twins I must admit I prefer twins. Allows more time with baby where as with a single I have to share with my wife. As a child I was never good at sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Riverdome View Post
                  As someone who now has a single (3 weeks old) in addition to twins I must admit I prefer twins. Allows more time with baby where as with a single I have to share with my wife. As a child I was never good at sharing
                  Necessarily, your twins will end up being better than you about sharing.

Comment

Working...
                  X