MM Scores and MACK Team Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM Scores and MACK Team Tracker

There doesn't seem to be any way to run a report through the MACK team tracker using MM scores, neither the codes or the overall score. Is there a way to do this that I am missing? If not, Is this something that will be added?

This would be very helpful as I use MM scores often and it would be easier than running a projections report and scrolling through to find all my players every time. Also, DOM/DIS scores would be nice as well for H2H leagues.

If this isn't possible, is there any easier way of looking up either MM or DOM/DIS (for pitchers) for your team quickly that anyone knows of?

Thanks,

Ryan

This is something we can get added. I'll add it to our to-do list.

One other option is to create a spreadsheet of your team: download the entire projections file, then on a separate sheet set up just your team, and use VLOOKUPs to pull the data from the full projection file into the specific page for your team. Once you have this set up, just paste in the latest projections from the site for all players, and the tab for your team will update auto-magically.

Comment

That would be great! Thanks Ray!

Comment

We're planning a bunch of MACK work in-season sometime. May not happen too quickly, but we'll get to it.

Comment

Working...
        X