PQS Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PQS Logs

I tried to access the 2012 PQS Logs and the CSV file that it generates is empty. Is there a bug in the report, or do the files not exist yet?

Thanks

Just tried it, worked for me. Were you grabbing the AL or NL file?

Comment

I tried both with no success. It also doesn't matter if try to download them (CSV) or view them (HTML) - neither works for me. I am going to Stats and Tools -> Leading Indicators -> PQS Logs. Are you going there or somewhere else?

Comment

Yup, that's where I'm going. When you click on "PQS logs" are you seeing the default set of data, before you click on anything else there? What web browser are you using?

Comment

Just thought I'd stick my nose in and say that I successfully downloaded the NL csv file just now.

Not sure how that helps if, indeed, it does at all.

Comment

I just tried again using both IE and Google Chrome. I don't see default data in either browser, and the csv file is empty in both.

Comment

And I will officially nominate myself for the stupid user of the year award. The 2012 link has all kinds of data, where 2013 obviously does not.

Comment

I was kind of wondering if that was the issue, but didn't want to call you out.

Glad you're all set.

Comment

I thought maybe Peter had missed the memo about faxing those PQS reports. M'kay?
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

The sad part is now that I think about it, I am almost sure that I did the same thing last year! I write software for a living and always complain about stupid users. Now I am one of them...

Comment

Working...
                    X