$ Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ Rankings

Comparing Batting Projections $ for Posey at $15 and say Santana at $9, then I run the Custom Guide by position and Santana is tops at $15.94 and Posey is at $14.32?? 6x5 league uses 6 batting stats (r, hr, rbi, sb, tb and obp) and batting line up includes 8 positional plus util only. I know experts are split on real value of Posey, but isn't coventional thought agree that Posey goes a couple of rounds ahead of Napoli and Santana, but my $ value says Santana is the man???? Thanks. SP

Yeah, that's going to be a quirk of your format. By using OBP instead of BA, you wipe out the biggest edge that Posey has over Santana in traditional 5x5 scoring. Seems like something you should plan to take advantage of at the draft table.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks Ray! ... didn't think the one stat would devalue Posey that much, wanted to make sure the data calculation was working corectly.

My league - 12 team mixed, H2H, rosters 24, as I said no MI or CI, start only regular 8 plus Util, and 2SP, 2RP plus 2P. Since most ADPs are based on larger line ups, wouldn't I have to disregard ADP data past say top 100 or so since back ups have much less value to my league? Do you know of any ADP data that is more like my draft??

Great site, lots of info and data - - thankfully I have 4+ weeks to work with it.

Comment

No, I don't know any ADP data that is specific to your environment. But I don't think that matters much. And you should disregard ADP after pick 100 or so regardless... it really starts to lose its value there.

Comment

Working...
        X