Forecaster advantages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecaster advantages

As a relative newbie to BHQ, i am wondering what information is in the Forecaster book that isnt found on the site?
    Thanks in advance.
    League 1: 5 x 5 std, 15-team mixed, $260 auction,14 hitters (2 C, 2U, the rest std), 9 pitchers (no defined roles, 950 inn. min, no max), 6 bench, 8 keepers, $100 FAAB Budget, league champ '05, '15, '17 '23!

In terms of information, there is a lot of overlap now that we're into February. I think most Forecaster buyers would tell you that the Forecaster's benefit is that it's a handy reference... having all of the player boxes and commentaries sitting next to your nightstand or wherever, with a bunch of interesting research pieces and handy charts to review. Nearly all of the info is also here on the web site by now, and the projections are more current here of course. It probably comes down to how you prefer to consume information.

Comment

Just my .02 but I purchase the Forecaster for the player commentary and the easy to digest format. I subscribe to BHQ for the projections, forums, daily call-up report and interesting articles.

Comment

I am also a newbe. I outined the evaluating batters and pitchers for easy referal . I like the hard copy format because it is easier to refer to. I assume the player stats will be out dated by start time
        PTBob

Comment

The only thing that gets outdated in the Forecaster are the projections, but they are the least interesting thing in the book anyway. Having a reference volume where you can quickly look up a player's history at any time before or during the season is invaluable.

But of course, I'm just a little biased.
          "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

appreciate the info...i placed my order and await delivery
            League 1: 5 x 5 std, 15-team mixed, $260 auction,14 hitters (2 C, 2U, the rest std), 9 pitchers (no defined roles, 950 inn. min, no max), 6 bench, 8 keepers, $100 FAAB Budget, league champ '05, '15, '17 '23!

Comment

Ray,
              I purchased the Forecaster through the website, but havent received an email with the link for the PDF version. How do I get it resent?

Kerry Thomas
              Kthomas9@aol.com

Comment

Working...
              X