pre-alomar d'angelo jimenez projection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-alomar d'angelo jimenez projection

I'm in an NL roto league and so haven't been downloading the AL projections. I'd like to know what D'Angelo Jimenez's rest-of-season projections were before the Alomar trade, which obviously has been taken into account in the current, 7/4 update reflecting his depleted value with the White Sox. I assume his pre-Alomar projections would be closer to his value with the Reds.

I would not rely on those projections. His numbers on the Reds will change due to ballpark and league influences, and his playing time will have to be re-calculated based on a different context and different future expectations. Can't estimate until we run the numbers this week.

Comment

Understood. But I have to make a free agent acquisition decision on him now -- can't wait till Friday for the new numbers. His old, pre-Alomar projections would be better than nothing if there is an archive somewhere of the 6/27 AL numbers or if somebody could just pass those Jimenez projections along to me. I realize they would be "ballpark" in more ways than one. I assume he'll be a bit more valuable playing in Cincy.

Comment

I don't have his earlier numbers but can give you some general changes... His BA will rise about 5-10 points, his power drop by about 10-15%, speed unchanged though his batting eye will drop about 10% which might have a minor impact on SB opps. Pro-rate his currently posted numbers to whatever you think his playing time will be. Right now, he's still projected for a part-time role, so his current AB projection might not change all that much.

Comment

Working...
        X