Taking over a team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking over a team

Are there any articles someone could direct me to at BHQ regarding taking over a team in shambles? I'm excited to get in this particular new league but the construct is poor and I was just curious if any strategy articles existed on this topic.

Thanks!
    Darryl

Take this as a No!

Comment

Might give it a day or two, but in reality it depends on many, many factors. NL or AL or mixed? 10 owners or 15 owners or 6? Auction or re-draft? How many batters? Pitchers? Reserves? Do you use FAAB? Maybe with some more context you'll get some advice, if not links to actual articles.
      "A republic if you can keep it."

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Pie View Post
        Might give it a day or two, but in reality it depends on many, many factors. NL or AL or mixed? 10 owners or 15 owners or 6? Auction or re-draft? How many batters? Pitchers? Reserves? Do you use FAAB? Maybe with some more context you'll get some advice, if not links to actual articles.
        It's an 18-team mixed with long term contracts, minor league system, auction $260 cap. I just was hoping there was some general overhaul strategy articles. I thought I had seen them before but maybe not. It's OK though with all of the analysis and tools that BHQ provides I will fix this terrible roster through trades and waiver claims and get myself ready for the 2013 season.

Comment

If you are a GOLD4 subscriber I think you have access to rotohq.com and there might be an article or two there on this. For some reason, I can't seem to log in there to check.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
            If you are a GOLD4 subscriber I think you have access to rotohq.com and there might be an article or two there on this. For some reason, I can't seem to log in there to check.
            Thanks, I am a Gold4. I will look for this!

Comment

Working...
            X