Head to Head Scoring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head to Head Scoring!

In a 12 team keeper league using Al & Nl players what is the fairest scoring system to simulate real baseball? I am looking for scoring for hitters and pitchers.
    Thanks for your help!
    Andy

First of all, I love H2H because it keeps up interest very well. I LM an ESPN H2H league and we have 12 out of 16 owners posting regularly and about 8 of 16 posting daily. The rotisserie leagues I'm in don't come close to approaching that level of engagement.

As far as the fairest, well I guess some would argue for team WAR, but that wouldn't be any fun. Here's a link to my league. Check out the setting and the layout and league rules. Leave any questions on the chat thing if you want.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Please don't double post though. I closed your duplicate thread and moved the conversation over here. (Sorry, I can't help you with your actual inquiry though.)
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

this thread is open the other is closed

andyzxc

i've worked to perfect my leagues h2h pts league for 4 years...the scoring system in my signature will produced very solid results. a 1 start SP can score 30-40pts with a very good week, just like a hitter will do the same.

I'm a perfectionist and will stand by my system, ask any questions.
        League #1 CBS
        16 team mixed H2H Points ALL PLAY - dynasty auction w/ multi year contracts & minor leagues

Start- C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, (4) OF, Util, (5) SP,(2) RP,(8) BENCH, (4) DL, (8) MINORS
        Batting-HR- 3.50---3B-4.00---2B- 2.50---1B- 1.25---BB,R,RBI,SB- 1
        Pitching-QS- 6 pts---W- 5 (3 for RP)---Save- 5---BS <2> ---Hold- 3---IP- 1.65---K- 1---Hit/BB allow- <0.35>---ER allow- <1.50>

League #2 YAHOO
        20 team H2H CATS- keep 10
        Start
        - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, (3) OF, Util, (2) SP,(2) RP, (2) P,(5) BENCH, (2) DL
        Batting- R,H, HR, RBI, SB, AVE, OBP,OPS
        Pitching- W,L,SV,BB,K,HLD,ERA,WHIP

Comment

Working...
        X