F&F on reduced schedule? BOOOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F&F on reduced schedule? BOOOO!

I just read in the subscribers newsletter that the plans are for the F&F column to run only twice weekly for each league during the season. IMO that is inadequate. I find that column very valuable. I'd prefer to see a daily column that includes both leagues. That gives subscribers the ability to see significant information on a daily basis, in stead of having to wait for the next F&F cycle to roll around.

My 2 cents.
    12 team NL only 5x5 with 4 man reserve

Just to be clear, it's twice-weekly for the AL and the NL. So the reduction is just from a total of 6 columns per week to 4. With the volume of guys we covered in F/F over the offseason (and even dating back to last September's columns), and the fact that in most cases nothing has changed from a skills perspective (and those pieces are available in Playerlink), we have a good base of still-current analyses for many prominent players on the site anyway. And it takes at least the month of April for in-season data samples to get relevant enough to start interpreting. If we get into May and 4 columns/week isn't proving sufficient, we can revisit this decision. But for now, this is the plan.

Comment

And Playing Time Today, which is what tracks the changes in roles and PT, remains daily.
      "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X