Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated stats on player links

When do stats update on player links?

I.E. Oak/Sea was days ago, yet the stats dont show up under the players for 2012

Does this get updated daily inseason?

We'll turn on our in-season stat feeds later this week after we get through US opening day. Usually takes a couple of days to work out the kinks... but yes, once they are turned on, they're daily.

Comment

has this been implemented yet. . .

just wondering if you guys were able to activate the in-season feed yet. . .thanks.

Comment

Um, yeah, it's been on since last week. Are you seeing a problem?

Comment

When do you update the playing time on the depth charts? This morning Morse (WAS) went down for 2 months, and I just looked there to see who would get his playing time, and I don't think it has been updated yet.
          12 team NL only 5x5 with 4 man reserve

Comment

Not to quibble with you, but that news broke this afternoon. I happen to know that our WAS team analyst (Phil@HQ) was in attendance at the Nats' home opener today, so he probably hasn't been in front of a computer since the news broke. Our projections updates run daily at around 8am... if Phil reallocates the playing time before then, the projections will be updated at 8am. If he doesn't get to it until after 8am tomorrow, you'll see the updates in the projections on Saturday morning. (However, as soon as Phil makes his changes, they'll be immediately updated on the Nats playing time allocations, so you'll see the percent allocations then, just not the full projections for the affected players until the next morning.)

Comment

OK. Thanks.
              12 team NL only 5x5 with 4 man reserve

Comment

Working...
              X