CDG issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG issues...

Draft today and Avila is coming out as $91??? Miggy is $46??? 10 team 5x5 keeper with high inflation but not that high. Also Posada is showing up on one team but I am unable to remove him. Help before noon would be appreciated
    you also have to admit,that outside of not changing my underwear, I am very clean! Parradocs Jr.

I just ran a 10-team mixed 5x5 and don't see anything like that. Please post all of the settings you are using in the CDG.

To remove players, just click 'remove players' on the MACK team. You will be prompted twice before the delete takes effect, make sure to hit the delete button on the second screen as well. I just did it, it works.

Comment

AL only with top players. 5x5 standard
      you also have to admit,that outside of not changing my underwear, I am very clean! Parradocs Jr.

Comment

That doesn't explain it. Either you have ridiculous inflation, or some other oddball setting. I need to see *all* the settings. For instance, based on that Avila value, you're probably forcing positions, no?

Comment

TY Ray, in my haste I typed in wrong salary. Draft at my house so I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. As usual you are on top of things sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

No worries, clt.

Comment

Working...
            X