Rotolab questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotolab questions

Does Rotolab link in any way to Yahoo leagues such that when a player is picked by an opponent in Yahoo the player is automatically deleted from further consideration in Rotolab? If instead the pick must be posted by the Rotolab user, is this a quick, simple process? Can the player picked be found in rotolab by some type of ctrl-F process?

I believe that Rotolab uses stats provided by BHQ. Am I right? If I am right, how often do these stats update in Rotolab?

Thanks in advance for any helpful input.

There is no direct integration with Yahoo (or any other stats service). But yes, it uses HQ projections.... updated several times a week at least, moreso during draft season.

Comment

The user has to update the stats manually, but its very easy/quick to do
      AL-only 12tm keeper (OBA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
      AL-only 10tm ultra (BA, HR,RBI, R, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
      NL-only 11tm keeper/ultra (OBA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, W. Sv)
      NL-only 10tm keeper/ultra (BA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)

Comment

Is there any way to make Rotolab show OPS? It's currently very hard to figure out the HQ OPS projections without leaving Rotolab and going to the HQ site. I know the OPS projections are in the system, there's just no way to see them when comparing players.

Comment

On the Editor screen, click on TOOLS / DISPLAY SETTIGNS and turn on the OBA column. Go to the Draft screen and click on HIT to pull up all hitters and do the same.

-Merv
          RotoLab

Comment

Is there any way to display XBA?
            2007-Present 10 team AL only 5X5 $260 auction league with 4 keepers - League champion 2009, 2012
            2013 - Present 15 team mixed 5X5 $260 auction league with 8 keepers and minor league farm system
            2012 - Present 12 team mixed H2H snake draft league with 0 keepers - League champion 2012

Comment

No xBA (and xERA, and some others) are not in the program. I am going to review the data fields that RotoLab has, but it does not have every stat on the BHQ site, which tends to get added to and changed quite a bit from year to year. Questions like these are supprt questions and need to go through normal email support at info@rotolab.com, thanks.

-Merv
              RotoLab

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, and duly noted where to send future questions.
                2007-Present 10 team AL only 5X5 $260 auction league with 4 keepers - League champion 2009, 2012
                2013 - Present 15 team mixed 5X5 $260 auction league with 8 keepers and minor league farm system
                2012 - Present 12 team mixed H2H snake draft league with 0 keepers - League champion 2012

Comment

Working...
                X