Ryan Braun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Braun

You're projecting him 592 AB. Does this mean you think he is going to win his appeal? Shouldn't you reduce it a bit on the chance that he might not win it, especially since it is unprecedented?

I will speak to this,but...

Not 100% sure, but i think the answer is that until they know for sure, why make a change? If they make the change, then you get questions wondering if his appeal was turned down. As we get closer to season and get info, the changes will occur.
    you also have to admit,that outside of not changing my underwear, I am very clean! Parradocs Jr.

Comment

Like Crazy said, projections are too fluid at this point in time. Do not take them as Gospel.
      20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

The short answer is that he's not officially suspended, so we're reflecting no suspension. Once he gets a penalty, we'll revise downward.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          The short answer is that he's not officially suspended, so we're reflecting no suspension. Once he gets a penalty, we'll revise downward.
          Do you know something we don't Ray?
          "You give us the pitching some of these clubs have and no one could touch us, but God has a way of not arranging that, because it's not as much fun."
          - Sparky Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by jsobers1 View Post
            Do you know something we don't Ray?
            Nope. Not at all.

Comment

There is an appeal process that is still playing out, as far as I know. Would you suggest BHQ adjust his stats as if he is suspended 50 games? What if it doesn't happen? Then you would have a bunch of irate subscribers complaining that they stopped bidding @ $25. and lost Braun. It's a slippery slope, assuming a player is suspended, before the official verdict. Then again, as avid fantasy junkies, we have to decide our own risk if we are drafting today.
              you also have to admit,that outside of not changing my underwear, I am very clean! Parradocs Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X