First Pitch Forum in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch Forum in Toronto

Has HQ ever considered holding one of these in Toronto? I'd come for sure, and I'd bring a friend.
    12 team AL 5x5

We have considered Toronto - in fact, strongly considered it for this year - but decided against expanding our core location list due to scheduling conflicts with other events I need to be at this spring.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me Ron. Hopefully you can try next year. Now I just need to convince the family that we need to take a family trip to Detroit.
      12 team AL 5x5

Comment

Originally posted by imported_tcb View Post
        Thanks for getting back to me Ron. Hopefully you can try next year. Now I just need to convince the family that we need to take a family trip to Detroit.
        If there is enough interest from folks in Toronto - and BHQ has two writers from there - perhaps you can all arrange a car pool? We are trying to do that with former Cleveland attendees, also for the Detroit event.
        "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X