Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an easy way to see each players 'call up' rating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an easy way to see each players 'call up' rating?

I was just curious if there was a way to see what players rating was when they were called up in years past.

What I do now is just click on the player link database news tab and scroll down. It appears it only goes back so far.

It's strictly out of curiosity. For example I saw an ad in the local paper featuring Gallardo and I wondered what his rating was when he was called up.
    League #1 CBS
    16 team mixed H2H Points ALL PLAY - dynasty auction w/ multi year contracts & minor leagues

Start- C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, (4) OF, Util, (5) SP,(2) RP,(8) BENCH, (4) DL, (8) MINORS
    Batting-HR- 3.50---3B-4.00---2B- 2.50---1B- 1.25---BB,R,RBI,SB- 1
    Pitching-QS- 6 pts---W- 5 (3 for RP)---Save- 5---BS <2> ---Hold- 3---IP- 1.65---K- 1---Hit/BB allow- <0.35>---ER allow- <1.50>

League #2 YAHOO
    20 team H2H CATS- keep 10
    Start
    - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, (3) OF, Util, (2) SP,(2) RP, (2) P,(5) BENCH, (2) DL
    Batting- R,H, HR, RBI, SB, AVE, OBP,OPS
    Pitching- W,L,SV,BB,K,HLD,ERA,WHIP

You're in the right place. The News tab should have that information for as far back as we've been doing callups (and had Playerlink).

Other option would be to look at the old Organization Reports, which would have ratings going back as far as we've used the ratings system.

Comment

I'm moving this to the Editorial Hotline forum.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
      X