2011 Weekly Planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Weekly Planner

I'm wondering about the schedule for the 2011 Weekly Planner. When will it be posted and updated? MLB is starting the season on a Friday I think. Scoresheet is running their weeks from Thursday - Wednesday this year instead of Mon - Sun. I am wondering to the Weekly Planner will be of any use to us in getting out lineups in on Thursday. I imagine that rotisserie will be unaffected by the MLB schedule change, but fear that the Weekly Planner will lose most of its value to me.
    Red

The vast majority of weekly-transaction leagues are sticking to Sundays, as far as I've seen, so the Weekly Planner will stay there. But those tied to midweek lineup changes will have some tools at their disposal: we'll be running the Matchups columns on Mondays and either Thursdays or Fridays (depending on what day weekend series start each week), and we're planning on beefing up our automated SP matchups report. That might take a couple of weeks into the season to get worked out, but that will be a tool you can make use of if you're without the written insight of the Weekly Planner on your schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      and we're planning on beefing up our automated SP matchups report. That might take a couple of weeks into the season to get worked out, but that will be a tool you can make use of if you're without the written insight of the Weekly Planner on your schedule.
      I think this answers my question about the SP matchup report. I've seen this included in the weekly planner but there is never any info there. I was going to ask if this was an overlooked obsolete tool or one that needed a bigger sample size. Rating each pitchers start against the opposition should be a really cool tool to help decide whether to bench or start my mediocre guys. Is that what this does and when do you think it will be up and running?

Thanks guys.... always amazed at the amount of info available here.
      ESPN:10 team 9x9 Daily H2H. Auction draft. NON keeper
      C,1B,2B,3B,SS,4xOF, 2xUT
      SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P, B,B,B,B,B
      R,H,HR,RBI,SB,BB,K,TB,AVG
      W,L,SV,K,ER, ERA,WHIP,CMD,QS

Fantrax: 16 team 8x8 Daily H2H Snake draft , NON keeper
      C, 1B,2B,3B,SS,INF,LF,CF,RF,OF,UT
      5SP,5RP, 5 bench, 5 IR
      HR,RBI,R,SB, Avg, 2B+3B,OPS,1B+BB
      QS,SV,ERA,HR/9,IRS+H,MWHIP,K-.5BB,W+CG+SO

Comment

Yes, that's what the SP report does when it's working. We've got the data source issues (referenced abvoe) sorted out now, but we still need to do some re-programming to get the report working. Hoping to have this soon. We introduced the start-scoring system in early May last year, we should at least match that this year. Any earlier than that and I'm not sure how much I would trust the data anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X