PDF Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF Files

I am with the 12 month standard Gold 4 Plan and since I was at the First Pitch Arizona get together, I get the 2011 Baseball Forecaster & the Minor League Baseball Analyst sent to me, so there is no reason for me to have to upgrade.
    I would like to get the PDF files before Thankgiving. What is the charge just to get the PDF files & how do I pay for it?

Thanks,
    Robert L Krahn

For this type of question, please call customer service (1-800-422-7820) or contact them via email from the CONTACT page (http://help.baseballhq.com/contact.shtml).

I was at the First Pitch Forum Arizona too -- too bad we didn't meet each other.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

How does this impact Rotopass subscribers? Is there an additional fee for us? If so, how much and how do we go about completing the upgrade?

Comment

Pdfs are available next week only for gold4 dynasty plan members. Rotopass users would have to switch/upgrade to get the PDFs next week.

Comment

Contacting customer service is my recommendation again. The HQ folks who read forum posts often (i.e. people like me) are not your best resource for getting a customer service question answered.
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
          X