Creating End of Year Dollar Value Assessments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating End of Year Dollar Value Assessments

I would like to do an end of year assessment of the final dollar value of each player based on the specific categories and specifications of our league. Is there a tool on BBHQ that will allow me to do that? If so, which one and what functionality do I use?

I looked at the MACK and the Custom Draft Guide but neither seemed to let me come up with a final dollar value ranking.

If a tool doesn't exist, it seems to me that the mechanism for the custom draft guide could be used to do this if it pointed to the correct file set (end of year actual statistics instead of projections).
    Leagues:
    14 Team mixed, 6x6 (standard 5x5 plus H, IP), 14 hitters, 9 pitchers, 5 bench, 2 DL (league champ 2009, 2012, 2015, and 2016; 2nd in 2010 and 2018)
    12 Team mixed, 9x9, 10 hitters, 7 pitchers, 3 Minors, 9 bench, 1 DL (League Champ 2014)

Custom Draft Guide does this. There's a dropdown list that defaults to "Projected 2010". Change it to "2010 Year to Date", set the rest of your parameters, and submit. Exactly what you're asking for.

Comment

Thanks Ray. I missed that pull down in looking at the CDG before.
      Leagues:
      14 Team mixed, 6x6 (standard 5x5 plus H, IP), 14 hitters, 9 pitchers, 5 bench, 2 DL (league champ 2009, 2012, 2015, and 2016; 2nd in 2010 and 2018)
      12 Team mixed, 9x9, 10 hitters, 7 pitchers, 3 Minors, 9 bench, 1 DL (League Champ 2014)

Comment

It's been helpful to me to print out the end-of-year Custom Draft Guide for each of my leagues. Then I try to adjust the values based on full playing time (for those players who missed part of the year). I find it helpful to refer back in the spring when tweaking the Projected 2011 Custom Guides.

Comment

Working...
        X