X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfredo Simon's HQ value at -$11?

Is this correct?
    RIP Paco de Lucia.

Yup. 5 saves, a 6.60 ERA and 1.97 WHIP will do that.

Comment

The MGonzalez/Uhura owner endorses this message.

NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Oddly enough, the Mike Gonzalez/ Uehara owner had put a prior bid on Simon but only ended up with Uehara by default.

A classic case of the end justifying the mean-ness.

So if I read this correctly, collect all the Svs you can from Simon in the next 2 weeks and then run for the exits.
        RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

"Oddly enough, the Mike Gonzalez/ Uehara owner had put a prior bid on Simon but only ended up with Uehara by default. "

I plead guilty and seek a suspended sentence.

NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
          our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
          a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Howie M View Post
            "Oddly enough, the Mike Gonzalez/ Uehara owner had put a prior bid on Simon but only ended up with Uehara by default. "

I plead guilty and seek a suspended sentence.

That's nothing next to execution by WHIP and Bloated ERA Simon is likely to be condemned for.
            RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Originally posted by JVR View Post
              So if I read this correctly, collect all the Svs you can from Simon in the next 2 weeks and then run for the exits.
              That's my take.

Comment

I endorse this message as well.
                The two most important things in life are good friends and a strong bullpen. -Bob Lemon

Comment

Working...
                X