New Blood @HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blood @HQ

It seems that we have several new @HQers who have joined in the last few weeks. It would be nice when you do get a new member of your team that you introduced him/her either on the forums or in a weekly column so we could understand what role (s)he is filling.

Sorry, good point. I'll get to this later tonight...

Comment

OK, so you may have noticed over the winter that we did a hiring cycle to add some new writers. And some of the newbies are hanging around the forums, so we should introduce them:

Patrick DiCaprio (DiCaprio@HQ) and Matt Cederholm (MattC@HQ) are our new Gaming Strategy columnists, focused on the Roto gaming area.

Randy Appel (Randy@HQ) is our newest Minor League analyst. His initial focus will be maintaining the "Watch List" list on the Minor League Command Center.

We also hired the following team/playing time analysts:

Bob Berger (BobB@HQ): Houston
      Neil FitzGerald (FitzGerald@HQ): Toronto
      Rob Carroll (Carroll@HQ): Arizona
      Mike Murray (MikeL@HQ): Kansas City

Comment

Congrats and welcome aboard guys.

DiCaprio - I've been listening to you and your crew on the sunday night roundtable archives. Pretty good job, even if you are a Yankee lover. Go Rays! :-)
        -----------------------------
        Check out my blog on personal development at http://joaker5.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Patrick DiCaprio (DiCaprio@HQ) and Matt Cederholm (MattC@HQ) are our new Gaming Strategy columnists, focused on the Roto gaming area.
          Randy Appel (Randy@HQ) is our newest Minor League analyst. His initial focus will be maintaining the "Watch List" list on the Minor League Command Center.
          Pat, Matt and Randy are the guests on this week's edition of Baseball HQ Radio.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
          X