Request to moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to moderators

There are a lot of new users (and some not-so-new) who are posting items in the wrong forums, mostly single-league trade evaluation threads posted in the "_L Player Information" forums. For instance, the Youkilis for Howell post in the AL Player info forum should be in "Roster Management." (Sometimes a post is just posted in a bizarre place, not going to single anything out). I've posted in the past on these saying they were in the wrong forum and are usually either 1) ignored, or 2) grouched at by the OP.

Could you guys please be more proactive in moving these posts? I have little time as it is and I usually just mark the whole "roster management" sub-forum read before clicking on "new posts"; wading through these misplaced threads can be awkward after three days away.

Also, there are three threads on Felipe Lopez right now. None of them have been locked, not sure why.
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

There's no standard for where single-league trade discussions get posted. Youkilis-for-Howell is every bit as valid in the AL forum as it is in Roster Management. Mixed league trade offers tend to gravitate to Roster Mgmt, but if they're single league, I don't have a problem with them being placed in either location.

I'll look at the Lopez thread situation.

Comment

The description of the AL player information forum says:

"Discussions about performance, roles and usage for American League players."

Nothing there about trades in AL leagues.

The description of the Roster Management forum says:

"Your sounding board for trade evaluations, keeper list choices, and other 'big picture' decisions."

Looks clear-cut to me. I'll not belabor the point further.
      John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Working...
      X