Custom draft guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom draft guide

In the 2010 CDG could there be a pitching stat for complete games.
    i'm not sure how many other leagues use it but it can be a scoring factor in my league. And when will the 2010 projection be ready ?
    Thank you
    kevin

We don't project CGs, so we can't make them available in the CDG. And really, "Halladay good, everyone else bad" is about all you would see even if we did project them. There isn't enough differentiation there for 99% of pitchers, so base your decisions on other factors.

2010 projections will be on the site in Mid-December, shortly after the Forecaster ships.

Comment

Ray, can i ask if there are any possible new features (won't hold you to em) that might be in the 2010 CV?

Also, is it ever possible to have Seperate SP, RP positions instread of just P?
      "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
      Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
      28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
      Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

I don't really know right now, Josh. We're deep in Forecaster mode right now.

I remember that you want SP/RP separated, but we still don't have a clean way of doing that technically. I think that's probably going to wait a while.

Comment

thanks for the response ray.... a fella can wish right!

Maybe you guys want to ask Merv at rotolab how he does it, because rotolab can seperate them (he has a setting that you adjust for what makes a player qualify as a RP, SP... )
          "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)

Comment

It's not a question of not knowing how to do it, it's a question of it not being clean and easy to do it.

Comment

ok... thanks anyways, looking forward to all the 2010 stuf!

Comment

Thanks Ray, can't wait until the CDG projections come out in mid December.

Comment

My only request would be the ability to remove players (i.e. keepers) from the CDG calculations.

Seems like many speedy middle infielders always get kept, therefore inflating the prices of similar players on draft day, obviously at significantly higher prices than what the CDG computes.
                  12-team, 5x5, mixed, auction: 14b/11p/15 bench (any)

Comment

That's been on the to-do list for a while, staz... not certain at this point what's "in" or "out" for this year, but I do know that's on the list. As you might imagine, there's some complexity there.

Comment

Working...
                    X