Some missing NL players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some missing NL players

Just a heads up...I downloaded the latest projections into Rotolab and Omir Santos and Chris Burke seem to be still missing.

Send a note to Merv at Rotolab, I just checked and they're in our projection files.

Check your flags on your draft screen, make sure you hit the 'process after import' button, etc. And did you run the latest transaction file, too? Just thoughts off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Send a note to Merv at Rotolab, I just checked and they're in our projection files.

Check your flags on your draft screen, make sure you hit the 'process after import' button, etc. And did you run the latest transaction file, too? Just thoughts off the top of my head.
      Thanks.
      Yes, did all that...still not there

Comment

Click on the VIEW button on the Draft screen and turn on AAA players. The transaction file is NOT updated during the season never has. It is a very manual process just no way to justify the time it would take to keep it up to date during the season. There was never any intent to make RotoLab and full-blown in-season tool, and just allowing AAA and DL players to be visible on the Draft screen more or less solves that.

-Merv

Comment

Originally posted by pate View Post
          Click on the VIEW button on the Draft screen and turn on AAA players. The transaction file is NOT updated during the season never has. It is a very manual process just no way to justify the time it would take to keep it up to date during the season. There was never any intent to make RotoLab and full-blown in-season tool, and just allowing AAA and DL players to be visible on the Draft screen more or less solves that.

-Merv
          Neither Burke nor Santos are listed even as AAA

Comment

e-mail me at info@rotolab.com. CHris Burke has been in the database for years, if he is missing, he was manually deleted. I'll need to see your data, restart rotolab, choose FILE / BACKUP DATA and note where you save the Backup file. E-mail that file to me.

-Merv
            RotoLab

Comment

In my RLab, Burke is still listed as SEA (since Merv doesn't do in-season transactions). Do you still not see him if you set your player pool to "All MLB" instead of NL-only?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                In my RLab, Burke is still listed as SEA (since Merv doesn't do in-season transactions). Do you still not see him if you set your player pool to "All MLB" instead of NL-only?
                That's probably it. Santos is listed as BAL

Comment

Working...
                X