projections updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• projections updates

Are the projections updated daily at this point in the season?

My auction is on sunday, so I'm wondering when i should print my cheat sheet off.

I'd print it Sunday morning.

Comment

Yes, daily updates, usually done by 8am. Date is always current at the top of the HTML projection files.

Comment

If projections are daily, why does it appear that Rotolab only takes new projections of BBHQ once per week? I'm new to Rotolab, so I may be missing something...

Comment

HQ posts projections daily. Merv at Rotolab sets them up for Rotolab import at times of his choosing. He's not once-weekly right now, though... I believe he's basically every-other-day, and likely to go daily as spring training ends.

Comment

Merv's been daily this week.
            "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
              HQ posts projections daily. Merv at Rotolab sets them up for Rotolab import at times of his choosing. He's not once-weekly right now, though... I believe he's basically every-other-day, and likely to go daily as spring training ends.
              I had been on 3 days a week starting March 1 up until last Monday when I started dailys. That will continue to about Aril 12th. Next year I am probably going to go daily on March 1, I've automated quite a bit of the process, so unless I add content that requaires more manual tweaking, that is the plan.

-Merv

Comment

Working...
              X