Baseball Injury Report a.k.a Dr. HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Injury Report a.k.a Dr. HQ

What's happening with Rick Wilton's Baseball Injury Report? When you go to the site it indicates that it's now part of Fanball's subscriber service, but I don't see any mention of it at the Fanball site tour.

Is the site still active? Will it be part of Fanball this year? If so, is that the ONLY way to get it?

I loved the site and found it extremely helpful, as I'm sure others did, too.

Please let me know.

Yes, Dr. HQ is now partnered with Fanball, but I'll admit I'm fuzzy on the details. Rick's on the road home from the FIrst Pitch series, but I'll try to get some more details.

He'll still be writing Dr. HQ weekly.

Comment

I talked with Rick about this at FPF Chicago. He's pretty excited about the move. Lets Fanball worry about the database and all the back office stuff, lets Rick worry about content. Digging through Fanball the closest I could figure was that it's included in the Baseball subscription. Haven't pulled the trigger yet to find out. Recession and all...
      "A republic if you can keep it."

Comment

It appears that you now get Baseball Injury Report as part of the $24.95 for Fanball. With Dr. HQ being $14.95 in the past, one is paying about a $10 premium for the extra Fanball content.

I think it's a good move for Rick though as a Baseball Injury Report subscriber from the get go, I think the communication with Rick's install base was handled very poorly. We shouldn't have to be guessing about what's going on. Maybe it's better Rick stick to content.
        "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided." - Casey Stengel

Comment

Originally posted by rokoeh8er View Post
          It appears that you now get Baseball Injury Report as part of the $24.95 for Fanball. With Dr. HQ being $14.95 in the past, one is paying about a $10 premium for the extra Fanball content.

I think it's a good move for Rick though as a Baseball Injury Report subscriber from the get go, I think the communication with Rick's install base was handled very poorly. We shouldn't have to be guessing about what's going on.
          From everything I heard, Rick spent a good amount of time also guessing what was going on.
          "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X