Bookmarking CDG Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarking CDG Results

The HQ CDG is an immense help to me. However, after using it once this preseason, I keep going back to BP's Player Forecast Manager to check my dollar values. The reason is that it's a bit time consuming to input all my settings and point values, and once I close the CDG browser tab it's gone forever and I have to start all over again. Meanwhile, I have a nice little boomark for the PFM that allows me to instantly see dollar values, points, and stats for my league. I'd love to be able to bookmark HQ's results and just use those.
    some of my music here

I don't think you really want to bookmark the actual results, because our projections change daily and thus the results would change as well. That's not an issue with BP, from what I know of their product.

What you want to do is preserve your inputs so you don't have to re-enter them, and can just hit the 'submit' button and get your values again. That seems to work in some browsers and not others, you may want to take a look at your settings re: preservation of cookies, etc.

And you can always dump the CDG results to Excel if you want to have them for quick reference offline.

Comment

One other thing I'd like to try is to download an automated form filler. You click something like "start recording macro", and the software memorizes your mouse and keyboard clicks. Then you click "stop recording", and save it. Next time you go to the Web page, you click "play macro", select the one you previously saved, and it will replicate what you did before.

There are a lot of these out there. I'll try to find one that is free and easy to use.

Comment

Alright, thanks very much for the tips.
        some of my music here

Comment

Working...
        X