• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Planner looks great

fabulous piece of work, looking forward to using
    it this season. Thanks!

planner is great!!

i kinda miss some of the commentary...

Can you point out especially good/bad match ups in the notes section? it is so team focused, it is hard to rate my particular pitcher/player matchups..

Two additions for later this year that would be really great.. would be a DOM/DIS rate for each pitcher.. Perhaps instead of RHP you go R 60/10 for right handed with 60% dom rate and 10% dis rate.

and then in the team vs. listing you have a PQS against avg with opp combined DOM/DIS rate...

Just a thought about how to squeeze value in.

Second to last idea: instead of a layout.. make a popdown button where team name is, so we just click the button to change the team on the screen, all this scrolling is a pain..This way it could all be on one screen too if you want.

Last idea, it is clear that this looks like an Excel sheet generation: could you make it available for download?

GREAT JOB!!!

Comment

I also agree the Weekly Planner is very helpful.

I also have some suggestions for how to improve it. I don't know how feasible these are, but I'll throw them out there.

1) How each team does Home/Away against a LH/RH pitcher.

2) How each pitcher does themselves Home/Away.

I know I can get Home/Away and vLH/vRH separately. But I'm not sure where to get Home vLH/Home vRH and Away vLH/Away vR

Comment

DOM/DIS

to clarify.. i meant domdis rates vs the current opponent.

.. use last eyars stats until this years accumulate

Comment

Duncan, there's just no way that DOM/DIS numbers against the current opponent are going to be a large enough sample to be meaningful. Even looking at last year's stats, you're talking about a max of 4-5 starts in a year. I see that as nothing more than noise.

Comment

granted.. how about

how about dom/dis rate for all pitchers against that opponent.

Comment

Now that's more interesting data. The question is how difficult it is to collect that data, and I don't have an answer to that. Interesting, though...

Comment

Working...
              X