Conine missing in custom values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conine missing in custom values

I ran the Custom Projections for my NL 10-team league (standard categories), but Conine does not show up.

He's still listed in the regular projections. Is this a glitch?

Thanks.

It seems Luis Gonzalez (Ari) is also missing from the custom projections.

Comment

Umm... oboy. I just printed everything out and am about to go to sleep... I get up in the morning and go straight to my draft...

Help?

Any other players missing that anyone has noticed?
      20-Team Mixed Dynasty | 14 Hs, 10 Ps, 5 res., no limit DL | 5x5: AVG, HR, RBI, SB, OPS; W, S, ERA, WHIP, K-BB | Draft | Keepers limited only by salary cap, values based on ADPs w/ discounts for <3yrs service time) | 2-Time Champion; 2-Time Runner Up since 2005
      12-Team NL Dynasty | 12Hs, 9 Ps, 1 swingman, 4 res., 4 minors, 4 DL | 5x5: H, OBP, HR, RBI, SB; W, S, ERA, WHIP, K-BB | Draft | Keep 17 (fixed-length contracts, no salaries) | 5-Time Champion; 3-Time Runner Up since 1999

Comment

Ummm.... I think most people that have seen me post know I'm not a complainer, and a big fan of the site.

That said, the custom projections really let me down yesterday. With a Friday update, there was no time to go through the list in detail. It took all the time I had to input columns for LIMA grades for the pitchers, and walks for the hitters (it's a walks league), and generally customize the spreadsheets for my tastes, and print them out, and rush to my draft early yesterday.

There I discovered at least a half dozen players missing from my customized rankings, including the two mentioned. A couple players didn't show up on the grid that showed up on the dollar rankings and vice versa.

Given that a big reason I pay the subscription fee, which on my budget isn't that cheap, is for the draft prep, this was very disappointing. I love the site, and will continue with it of course, and I know that it's crunch time for all the people that run it, but I just wanted to flag that, in the words of your average politician, "mistakes were made," and it couldn't have occurred at a worse time.
        20-Team Mixed Dynasty | 14 Hs, 10 Ps, 5 res., no limit DL | 5x5: AVG, HR, RBI, SB, OPS; W, S, ERA, WHIP, K-BB | Draft | Keepers limited only by salary cap, values based on ADPs w/ discounts for <3yrs service time) | 2-Time Champion; 2-Time Runner Up since 2005
        12-Team NL Dynasty | 12Hs, 9 Ps, 1 swingman, 4 res., 4 minors, 4 DL | 5x5: H, OBP, HR, RBI, SB; W, S, ERA, WHIP, K-BB | Draft | Keep 17 (fixed-length contracts, no salaries) | 5-Time Champion; 3-Time Runner Up since 1999

Comment

Carlo... Timing was bad, I know. We were made aware of Conine and Luis Gonzalez being missing, and corrected it immediately, but we were not aware of anyone else being missing. Who?

RON@HQ

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Ron.

Unfortunately, I already tossed my draft materials, but I remember that Mike Koplove, for one, showed up on my list ranked by dollar value but not my grid.

Comment

We were made aware of Conine and Luis Gonzalez being missing, and corrected it immediately
              Both players still don't show up when I run a 10 team NL only 5X5 custom dollar values or draft guide. I wasn't sure if you meant that it was already corrected. If you did, it still seems to be a problem.

Comment

I just ran it, and both players show up, so apparently the problem has been fixed.

Comment

Yeah, Larry Walker was another player I noticed missing who is now in there so it seems fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X