Request for player's MLB contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for player's MLB contracts

First off, just wanted to say how much I appreciate the great work your site puts in. The information on this site is worth gold!!

Now for my request. I was wondering if you guys can add to each player's link their actual mlb contract status. This way I can see if their contract is up and they might be trade bait come the trading deadline, or if a rookie will have to wait x number of years because his path is blocked by a player with a long guaranteed contract.

This info is available on other websites, but it would be great if it's on BBHQ so I have all the info that I need right here.

Thank you in advance and keep up the great work!

Fair question, SoupCan. I'm not sure of the source of this data, or how we'd go about getting it. If it's a $$ issue with our stats provider (which seems likely), I think there might be better uses of our resources. But I'll see what I can find out.

Comment

In the meantime, if you Google "Cot's baseball contracts" you'll find a useful website. Not as convenient as having the info here of course.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

No problem. It was just a suggestion and would only make Baseball HQ stand out even more from all the other fantasy baseball sites.

By the way, this Cot's site is pretty good. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
        X