• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another error in games played stat

Mark Teixeira should qualify in OF as well as 1B

Starting to worry.
    20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Not necessarily, fjaa. I was just doing some quick checking in response to your post. He played 21 games in the OF, starting 18. But if he played LF and RF in the same game the other three times, those shouldn't count twice and he wouldn't be eligible based on a 20 appearances rule. I'm not certain that's actually what happened, but it's a possibility.

Comment

I have him at 25 games played in OF in our stat service (All Star Stats)
      20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

Fair enough, I dropped a note to the appropriate people.

What is it you're 'starting to worry' about, anyway?

Comment

2nd error found, both caused embarrasment since I'm new to league
          20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

Lecroy error in pos elig

Looks like the error on Lecroy was found since Playerlink has been updated. Will projection data be updated for this week?

Were there any other AL errors found that were corrected?
            20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

I don't have the full list with me, but there were about a dozen or so AL players that needed fixing. Should show up in this week's revised projections.

I recall that Teixeira (added LF), D Ortiz (added DH), Hafner (added DH), Jordan (changed from RF to LF), LeCroy (added DH), Morban (changed from DH to SS), G Myers (added DH), R Palmeiro (added DH), Surhoff (added DH), Sweeney (added DH), and D Young (added DH) were changed.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused our subscribers.

And please let us know if you see any more.

Edit: Now that I'm home, I have the rest of the list -- Millar (added LF), Relaford (added RF), Cairo (added LF).

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ
                He played 21 games in the OF, starting 18. But if he played LF and RF in the same game the other three times, those shouldn't count twice and he wouldn't be eligible based on a 20 appearances rule. I'm not certain that's actually what happened, but it's a possibility.
                Ray, just for the record, the HQ convention is that if it showed that he had 20 G in the outfield, regardless of starting status, then he would be listed as OF-eligible at HQ.

The Teixeira omission of OF was an error on our part.

Comment

Working...
                X